Monday, September 20, 2010

Gamesharkpokemon White

September 19 to 25 2010

Sunday the weather continues, beautiful day hot and sunny. Paul urges his children to CNDM restaurant for brunch, he is happy because they are there. Subsequently, he worked a little on the boat to remove the bimini that can not stay in place when the mast is lying for the winter. I meet my daughter Valerie for lunch, we travel the Fairview looking for a pair of winter boots for her. It is a bit difficult and we find nothing to her taste for under $ 275. $, She will continue her research. We come back every two to dinner for the caravan, as I brought bagels still warm from the market in the west, this will be our dinner. I still fight with the new boss of bracelet and I succeed, the result here.
Monday, it's still beautiful, it's great. We get Doris and Michael in the caravan for lunch, their boat is still in the south and they will spend one more winter before returning to sell. They spend the winters following travel with their motorhome. It's great to see them again because we have many things to say, Doris asked me if she could buy one of my bracelets, they think it's great and would love to try this hobby, eventually she bought a crystal bracelet amber style tennis, I am pleased that she loves them enough to buy one, I had no idea how to load it, she gave me what she thought was right, then I can buy other stones with the money. They came from the south shore and had to leave early enough to miss the traffic, I would have liked to keep a little longer, they had not finished chat.
Tuesday he is still quite beautiful when Paul goes CNDM work on the boat, changing oil and filter, replace the mast on the boat with his buddies, Michael, Peter and Daniel. The yacht is now almost ready to be out of the water, it only remains to put anti-freeze in the plumbing and motor. For my part, I go to Louise chance and we're going to the bead store to buy supplies for the course it will take, I want to buy some pearls too because I take the rebate of 50%, we make a small detour at Dollarama to find small containers. We all go home for dinner and spend a wonderful evening watching the pictures of the cruise.
Wednesday we begin the day by shopping at Costco, one of the tires of the Toyota that we bought from them in the spring deflates slowly, they repair it free of charge (this is part of the guarantee), the third puncture caused by a nail that we have since the beginning of summer, I begin to wonder if there's vandalism at the camp site. We walk into the shop for repairs and of course we find a few things we need, we are wise this time. Trinh evening dinner and Solange come, I cook the beef tongue, because Solange had requested a recipe for cooking as well make him taste just in case. You can find this meat anywhere in Texas unlike here where we must go to a butcher. The evening goes well and we discuss our plans for the winter are similar although our friends leave before and we are much less.
Thursday we are at the caravan today, Paul washed the roof of the caravan as it is beautiful, it ends early enough to wash the rest of it and it only remains to put protective coating on the roof and waxing the trailer what is the big job that takes more time, but we must wait a day without rain. I'm going grocery shopping because we expect friends tomorrow and I miss the food to prepare meals. I come home and I cook a caramel cream pie and coconut. After dinner, we take a walk around the campsite and go see John and Mary-Anne who also go to Llano Grande in Texas by cons Jean awaiting news from his doctor before starting, hope that they will be good.
Saturday, these are the shots of hunters that we wake up in the morning. Paul applies the protective coating on the roof of the caravan and I prepare a caramel custard for dinner. We leave early and go shopping and then going home and Gisela Christian who invited us for dinner. As usual we prepared a Christian feast, it is a very good leader and regales us with foods such as aubergines stuffed with pine nuts and cranberries, citrus chicken, etc.. The evening because Paul is fun and tease him constantly. Gisele shows me her watercolors, she has talent because his works are very successful, I hope to do as much as I want to try this technique this winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment