Monday, October 11, 2010

Fruity Sweet Champagne

10 to 16 October 2010

Sunday we're going to CNDM for brunch, the restaurant of the club prepares for the closing dinner, the restaurant is filled with Halloween decorations, skeletons, vampires and zombies hanging the ceiling is fun. Paul invited his children and little Max is delighted by the decor, he walks everywhere and wants to be photographed with each monster are even dozens of suits in the second. Jonathan's wife Karen is a teacher and could have a one year contract at a school near her home, we did wait until the last day before the back to the contact, the system is very disorganized in this area, it says there is a shortage of teachers and we keep no job security for years, not to encourage young people to go in this area. When we come back, Paul will do a bike ride on the bike path to take pictures and look again on the Resort in Orlando to recheck the costs, so we can stay 7 days, meals, camping and admission to the various parks for $ 1.510. U.S..
Monday coconing day, I like to stay here a few times for fun with my hobbies, it's nice. Paul, who can not sit still found an occupation, he made some shelves for cabinets, bravo! These trailers are built with storage space without shelves and, over time, we decide where to put our things, that's when we know where the tablets would be appropriate. It banters a bit with a neighbor who tells us that our friends camping here, which also go to Llano Grande, will not this year because he has health problems. It is difficult for nomads like us, fortunately, they found a house, they will rent the house with friends who leave for the winter.
Tuesday, Paul has a meeting with his financial planner, the market was ultimately not too hard for him. Fabricville I go to buy fabric to complement our costumes for the festival closing. Then I'll spend part of the day with Joel and Phil, the day is beautiful, we will eat at Pizza Hut and we take great Angrignon walk in the park, it's always nice to see them. They gave me a demonstration of Kindle Ebook, they are very satisfied with this product and have been buying a book for it while I was home. Paul's side went to cover the boat and began to remove the vessel liquid including water in the tanks, it will still go back there again because the water tank was full and it is not yet empty.
Wednesday's luncheon for retirees StandardLife. I'm going to town with the car to Dorval and I take the bus to Metro. There is an advantage to be older because I was a young man left his seat on the bus. I go to Sherbrooke for the cocktail and it is this year several of my knowledge at the meeting and it is very enjoyable. I did not go last year because last year I did not find it so interesting, I did not know much 'world. There was this year one of the doctors who had worked with us that now more than 90 years, it is impressive because it is still in full possession of his faculties. After a delicious lunch (fish with soy sauce and ginger slices with vegetables and rice flavored), I contacted my friend Ermi in the building, I was very pleased to see her and I also met Anne Marie, who had created logo Nantelise, they were charming. On the way back to the subway, I stopped seeing my friends on Stanley work, my boss George will retire soon, and once again the reaction of my former colleagues were very warm, what a beautiful day! Paul's side has finished winterizing the boat and started doing a jig for the grating that will build this winter at Llano Grande.
Thursday, it's nice, Paul finishes installing my tablets in the bathroom this time. These tablets are a good improvement, everything is easier to store. In the afternoon we will continue to work CNDM, Paul wants to make a walkway to the cockpit floor, it takes the dimensions using a cardboard box is light to carry in Texas, he has a list of fifteen projects to be done in the carpentry shop, I wonder if I will see during our stay, it will certainly be the caravan at least for dinner. We installed a counter on our blog, we are pleasantly surprised to see that there were 57 readings yesterday .... Wow!
Friday, how dull day, it rains buckets, and more sales. I decided to dye my hair, I found a pale gray approaching (supposedly) a lot of white because I want to let my hair grow white or gray, we'll see. Unfortunately, when staining is complete, my hair is darker than before dyeing #% *! ! We go to Costco to buy some Romano cheese and four cans of Van Houtte coffee we like, we should be sufficient for the trip. Paul took the opportunity to buy toys for his grandchildren because he wants to offer them something for Christmas. We return to the caravan where I try to make the pudding unemployed, this thing is sweet, it will be something for years. Paul completes the shelf of the bathroom, I am very happy with the result. Since it is not beautiful, he used it to scan the photos he had taken when he lived in France, it reminds him of beautiful memories.
Saturday, no rain, we will be able to play outside. Paul keeps small because Christian and Nancy go to a wedding. He spends quality time with them because Max is obsessed by vampires and the little changes a lot, he found that a lot of work to care for two toddlers. I'll spend the day with Valerie, we're going to eat brunch and decide to cook up new recipes for dinner: pork tenderloin with pears, tomatoes and zucchini baked potatoes and parmesan baked too, our choices were happy because the meal was very good, what are recipes to keep. I play with Valerie at Chloe, our beautiful cat who has lived with three generations of girls starting with my mother, me and finally Valerie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment