Monday, October 18, 2010

Sour Stomach Black Poop

17 to 23 October 2010

Sunday, a whole day in the caravan, this is not common. We still have things to do, Paul has decided to add a partition in our closets (the cellar) we put our wine and liquor bottles. It occupies part of the day because we have to cut, stain and install. Since it's nice we take the opportunity to take a long walk with the dogs, Paul brings his camera but it is too late, the colors are spectacular in the past, it does not even take a picture. I fun with my sewing and I make a part of our costume for the closing night. I spend the remaining time to play several games on my computer ... sacred Louise, she certainly did not know how I will ship when she sent me a game
Monday, there are still boats are not out of the water, so it blew on Friday that the output has been stopped because it was dangerous. Paul decides to lend a hand saw that some boat owners can not come because they work. We arrive at about 8am, not girls, they are not came this morning, I decided to go rummage through the stores because it's too cold to sit there doing nothing, it suits me. I return for lunch and Louise arrived, we eat with Louise, Pierre, Marcel, Pierre (Papu), and Claude, this is probably the last time we go to China this year. Back to the sailboat, Paul takes action to the saloon table, he wants to remake Texas is one of five projects it has on its list of carpentry (he does not get bored). We return to the caravan after being at UPS get our GPS has received a new battery after the recall.
Tuesday is warmer than yesterday is a good day for walking. I go to Joel and we're going to score for lunch and then we'll buy what we need to make fudge. It's always nice to spend time with my daughters, I want because I do not see him for nearly six months. We cook the fudge, but I must leave before it is completely cooled, it is also good because I certainly do not need all those calories. Paul's side went shopping and returned to CNDM to store some things we will not need this winter. He returned to the caravan and works to make a final tablet. The evening is quiet and I play with my beads.
Wednesday, quiet day, we try to book our week at Disney World but their booking system is not available (it should be today but they must have problems) it reminds me of my career computer. Paul goes to see one of his doctors this morning, as he had no blood it makes it a requirement to go to the hospital (he has no laboratory and does not charge $ 350. For Tests like our family doctor). I finally sew a tablecloth I bought this fabric last year but I forgot. Upon returning from the doctor, Paul works on the photos of France, but in the afternoon unable to do more to stay locked in the trailer, we go shopping.
Thursday, it rains buckets, it's really fall. We are invited by Peter and Louise in a restaurant in Old Montreal, on McGill. We'll get home and go to eat Brit & Chips Fish and Chips as this charming little restaurant just opened a few weeks ago and earned a laudatory article in the Press. Paul is an avid this food and can not help but to order when this dish is on the menu, (he ate almost every day in New Zealand), it is therefore well placed to assess the quality of their products. We are delighted with our meal and the ambience of the place. Friendly service, good choice of fish, cooked just right (often the restaurants here too long cook fish and dry out). Since we are in Old, I ask to stop at the furrier who stores my coat for five years now and I found a beautiful black leather coat that I like very much, I offer this gift as long ago j 'seeks to one is the right time because it is really cold, it will be useful.
Friday, it's cold .... The evidence, Clarissa moved to the small heater all day, the poor become cautious as they age. In the morning we make the household, Paul cleans the air ducts of the furnace gases as they are filled with dust and dog hair. No way to stay in the caravan was on the move, anyway, there is a shortage of meat and they want to walk. We are thus rendered at Costco to buy lamb chops, filet mignon and salmon, I can not resist and buy a box of cookies with a chocolate coating. We do many other races before returning home, Paul had made his short list. We return to the caravan to taste the lamb dinner and Paul works to make a DVD with photos of France to give to his children before leaving for the south.
Saturday, I will meet Valerie who invites me to the restaurant for brunch. We walk into stores and I want to buy oven mitts (I spend my time when I burn my kitchen). I come home to find Paul, who works on his computer like a madman, he wants to finish the photos from when he lived in France. Jonathan and Karen come to dinner, we offer salmon. During the meal Jonathan scans the barcode picture of the bottle with its iPhone, it gives us the place where the product sells the least expensive, the bottle up to the third of the price we paid, he took a photo of the label and we had emailed her immediately via phone, iPhone is amazing, it has applications such as GPS, camera, conversion of photos (he has made monsters with pictures of friends) Paul decides he wants to go to Apple to learn more about this little gem. The evening goes well and the photos bring back many memories Jonathan. Men talk of their memories and Technology French and I show Karen how to make a spiral bracelet because she likes crafts. Soon it's time they left and we watch them go with regret, they are really charming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment