Monday, December 27, 2010

Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipe Campbells

January 1, 2011

Sunday, the little quiet day after Christmas. I lazy in the morning, I play with my beads, Paul fiddling on his PC and it's cold. We take a walk with dogs and in the afternoon we do a little grocery store because there is more meat for dinner, you do not want to go to the restaurant s saw our two past experiences, we buy two huge chops pig and I found that singing dolls are adorable, Pearl had bought one for his grandson, son and I wanted to keep one at home that I leave when there are children who come (which means: I want to play with the doll). Carolina, the neighbor just learn to make a beaded headband and she gives patrons bracelets she received when she took classes here. Paul and I savor our chops with great pleasure.
Monday, very windy and cold, people in the park are from the south to dress like a snowstorm, mittens and toques. I go to the meeting on the morning of quilting Mary Ann and I stop in the morning to offer a small necklace that I made to her daughter that she had paid for my breakfast on Christmas Day, she likes bright colors, the collar is orange and lime. I'm going to buy wood with Paul (he has finished using the wood he bought (apart from the exotic wood purchased from Langevin). We stop at Whataburger for lunch and return quietly home. Just before supper I'll try a session of Zumba, which is a class of Latin dance moves, the basic steps of salsa, cumbia merenge and, unfortunately, I'm bored because I know the steps and it gives me a nostalgic evening Latin dance that I have known twenty years ago, I will not return. The night I finished a bracelet patterns Carolyn, it's nice, it is reversible.
Tuesday he does not really nice it's cold, windy and raining (a little). Paul will work in wood shop and on the way, always impetuous as he is, and finds himself slipping into the background, sprained thumb and flayed, tattered pants and knee seriously messed up, he turned a corner too fast on wet roads. I'm going to line dancing and I found some friends in Quebec. The exercise stretch my, these sessions are fun by working memory that is hard. In the afternoon, Paul returns to play with his friends and the two Dianas come here to make bracelets, one of them has ever done and I think she may become addicted like me. We have dinner at home and spend the evening at home, I finished another bracelet using a new model that gave me Diana.
Wednesday It's still gray morning, but warmer. I'm going to line dancing and Paul returned to play with wood. In the afternoon, the two Dianas make bracelets come with me and I change the closure of one I did yesterday, I had a more appropriate in shades of copper. I receive my catalog of Fire Mountain Gems, it is as thick as a telephone directory, I'll enjoy myself to see it. We'll have dinner with Diana and Gerry and Diane and Jacques, we return to our favorite restaurant last year, Arturos. Our friends did not know him and love the ambiance and food, they already plan to come back and decide what they will eat.
Thursday it is warmer but windy (this is normal in Texas). Paul leave early for the wood shop, it always amuses them and begins to be part of the gang of guys. I'm going to my first real session of watercolor, I have my papers, paints etc.. There is a small formation that gives the technique to paint the birch, I try my hand, I do not win awards, but Paul said you painted birch .... I consider myself successful. After lunch, Paul returns to the wood shop, Caroline comes and goes for a ride with the big catalog of Fire Mountain, she is amazed by the models on display jewelry in it, it opens up many new horizons. We go shopping, buy a small turkey, it's been years since I have not cooked. This will be our dinner Tomorrow night, I thought there would at Christmas dinner, but to my great disappointment, Americans eat Christmas ham and turkey at Thanksgiving. We come back here and after the supper meal Gerry and Diane come for a ride, she wants to finish his little bracelet and put a clip to bring it tomorrow night as they go to the dance's Eve New Year's Day.
Friday, the day of the year, it is hot and since I cook (turkey's traditional New Year's Day) we need the air conditioners from the windows open because not enough. After lunch, we will spend some time at the pool because it is very nice. In return, I prepare a carrot soup for tonight. In an unguarded moment I dirty with the wrong side of the salt (the one normally used for measuring large quantities) and I sprinkled a ton of salt in the soup, even recovering the salt is too salty. Paul will have a look in the nearby town to fetch some potatoes and carrots, I can dilute the salt, but now I'm having soup for years. Claudette and we like to spend Luis good year and Carolyn and Tom come to supper, she makes a good cheesecake and we spend a wonderful evening. No question of waiting until midnight, they leave ver 9: 30 and we pick up a bit and go to bed. All the locals are not in bed as early as we, the backfire pm to 11:45 p.m. start, there are fireworks until a little past midnight, many Mexicans love these lights.
Saturday, New Year's Day, it's nice and warm enough but it's quiet here, we decided to go shopping, Paul needs hardware to work wood and I want to go buy storage boxes for my pearls as I found last year in Mc Allen. We leave before lunch and it is Hobby Lobby and Harbour Freight, of course we stop at Pizza Hut for lunch, we find what we seek even filters for drinking water from the trailer at Camping World. We return to camp and quietly take a walk with the dogs to stretch their legs. People here have already removed their Christmas decorations, it was pretty bad because all these lights at night. I saw a flock of parrots for the first time today, I wondered if they were in the park this year, they fly high and often moving, it's almost impossible to take pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment