Monday, December 20, 2010

How To Homemade Dog Door

19 to 25 December 2010

Sunday, he very nice but just a little cool to go swimming. Anyway, we have a leak in one tire and the truck must be repaired. The morning is quiet because Paul will install the spare tire and I have fun on the computer, a Christmas ornament beading and making order in my beads, I also make cookies sawdust (biscuits health Cranberry) for Paul. In the afternoon we go to Wal-Mart to repair the tire. They can not do anything because it's already made a repair that causes the problem, anyway, we intend to change four tires in a few months. Paul Rubber purchased a product that is injected into the tire, which covers the inside, we'll see if it will work. After dinner, we watch Radio-Canada, Paul is disappointed because her favorite show (Everybody talking) is not on air.
Monday, Paul will work on its projects wood shop in the morning I'm going to meet the quilters to see what happens this year. There are still so many ladies and the atmosphere is good. Dan in the afternoon, we go a little pool, a little too windy for me but Paul is sunbathing and swimming. Paul meets Gerry talking to him stabilizers to prevent the caravan to vibrate when you walk in, we'll probably go buy them. We take this opportunity to ask him to take our picture beneath a tree near the pool, we use it to make a Christmas greeting card. We'll do a little shopping and stop us from paying Dennis who came to set the battery charging system of the caravan, we had not yet paid, he asked $ 20 for his work .... not travel because he lives here in the park. I cook the beef tongue with spicy red sauce that Paul is so fond, that's what we eat for supper. In the evening, Paul enjoys with a picture and send the greeting card.
Tuesday, he sold much and hurt, they drop and crush the soil just behind us on the pier, still try to sit outside to play with the ball beaded Christmas I returned covered with dust, they have beautiful water it from time to time, it does nothing. I finished beading the ball, I'm masochistic, I chose to do with the fringes of various reasons and once on the other I forget the suit and I have to copy the last made with the same reason it's so ... stupid! Paul in turn brings my new cutting board, she is gorgeous in the afternoon, he returned to the wood shop to continue his other projects and was told to be careful because a species of wood (wood from a beautiful purple) he used is highly toxic, it should not be used for projects who have contact with food, shit ... .. We'll eat pizza at Pizza Hut and back, a neighbor came to bring me a box, they delivered the books purchased from Amazon at a different address, I ordered more books and beads, they hope others will not Errors of this kind, a chance that people here are honest. Paul did some tests and the truck still does not charge the batteries, the gentleman who repairs caravans returns and diagnostics there is a problem with another room located inside the caravan, it will replace, it will return with the new play tomorrow.
Wednesday, there is fog in the morning but quickly made it a beautiful warm and sunny. Paul returns to the wood shop to continue working on its cache winemaking and storage space for pencils, glasses placed on each side of the TV where we put our computers. I'll do line dancing to keep me in shape and have fun too, of course. Several of these ladies are the same as last year and they are nice, there are cons by a lady (I'm being generous) who complains when you speak French, she says she is in the U.S. that is English speaking countries, it also criticizes the Mexicans who speak English, I told him that there are courses that give and that I took to understand English ... I do not know if she got it, it did not look very bright, Paul told me that the same phenomenon is present in the wood shop ... that these Americans are curious, they want to listen to our conversations even if we do not talk to them. I go back to the caravan to await books and beads, I enjoy making earrings (the first pair that I do) that are tiny Christmas tree, I learn a new technique at the same time. The repairman comes caravan and installs the defective part ($ 25 including time) Paul did tests and everything works great!
Thursday it was still sunny but I must remain quietly in the caravan because we must make the delivery of my order of beads and books. Both shipments arrived at ten minute intervals at lunchtime (I could go in watercolor the morning, shame ...). I spent the afternoon checking the command to separate the items and make money because we are three bills to be controlled to take advantage of group discounts. As I expected, there are surprises good and bad, it's inevitable when you buy from a catalog and we have no reference for size and color. Paul in turn spends the day in wood shop, he is more satisfied with the results of its work today, plans are proceeding well. The night I want to go out and we will eat at Golden Corral to try, not very good idea it's a buffet (we see everywhere in the south) of the big food at will, nothing very attractive, very fried, we do not we raise the night to go home for lunch.
Friday, Christmas Eve, as it's weird to spend the holidays here, the sun shines, it's 30C, one must remember that it is the holidays, even all the decorations do not succeed We set the mood, we realize that the spirit of Christmas is found mainly in our heart and without those we love close to us, this is not the same thing. Paul is pitiful, no wood shop, we take a walk in the park and Paul takes pictures. This morning, I wash and I met a lady called Carolyn who wants to know more about my Kindle, it also wants to learn how to make beaded heads greenhouses, we'll meet again to make sure crafts. In the evening, Esther and Luis come have a drink, Luis has developed an allergy to animals, her legs turn red if the dogs affect them, we must keep away from him.
Saturday is Christmas and it's cool. Paul gets up at 5: 30AM to be able to see the children develop their gifts for Christian Skype, they do so 6am our time, he had already talked to her grandchildren in New Zealand yesterday because yesterday was Christmas for them (the little asked if Father Christmas had left gifts for him here under our tree ...) I leave early c ar I go to Mary Ann and we going to Mexico with her daughter. We stop at Red Snapper a little Mexican restaurant for breakfast (huevos rancheros for me) and we go to primary school for the children's party. Hundreds of volunteers from Texas to prepare the food and gifts to distribute to poor children on Christmas morning, they are lining up around the school that is built like the old missions (concrete structures forming a square with only two entries. We begin the presentation of gifts at 9: 30am and finish around noon, the little ones are not difficult and gladly accept what they offer, I am assigned to toys for boys, we provide toys, new or used in good condition. Often the mothers with the youngest, they are not wealthy and it is obvious to spend hours in the cold (it was almost exceptionally 0C) and receive a little food and little gifts. Mary Ann told me that at first they offered hot dogs to children, which they did not know threw him bread and only eat the sausage, they now coat the sausage in a tortilla. There were also several children broke the pinata with pleasure. I'll be back with Paul, who came to join me because he wanted to take pictures and been assigned to give stuffed animals to children (he enjoyed more than them). We ate lunch at the Christmas hall of the park, we sat down with cool people we met last year. The food is ok but the company is very nice. The night after the hearty lunch taken at 2pm, I did not need to make for dinner because we were not hungry, it So a quiet evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment