Monday, February 28, 2011

Boxers Days Of The Week

February 27 to March 5, 2011

Surprise, but not for long - in fact the mustache has already been cut, the negative comments abounded. Sunday, summer is definitely happened, 31C and sunny. Paul fiddles in the caravan, he installed my managers, meanwhile, innocence, with me and I'll get the truck Monic (alone as much), we're going to the Rio Grande Outlet Center, which is ten minutes from here. Unfortunately, we arrived over an hour too early, I soon understood why parking was also deserted. We take a coffee and we walk to get a taste of shops there. I'm looking for rubber boots for Valerie, my daughter, who bought a new house, she expects to walk in the mud of the street and the entrance unpaved, ah, the joys of buying a house New! We return in early afternoon and I found Paul to be roasted at the pool. Today there is a demonstration of the different activities that take place in the park, we'll make a turn, coming back, it was so beautiful we decided to return to the pool until the hour of Sunday's emissions Paul wants to see.
Monday, it was still sunny and warm 28C, by cons during the day, there are still large ash clouds on the horizon, they are burning the sugarcane fields, to our luck, the wind blows black soot away from the campsite. Paul returns from the wood shop with four beautiful wooden bowls, they are all different and a pencil for the boat, he plays well and in addition the results are beautiful. I stay here, I laziness, I did not even want to go to the meeting of quilting. In the afternoon we go shopping because I have to make an appetizer for tomorrow afternoon and I'm missing ingredients. Paul speaks with Roxanne in New Zealand via Skype. After dinner, we'll take a walk and stop Monica and Yvon is the feast of Monic and I gave him a little ring of lilac and purple beads to go with a dress she bought it Sunday and provides cover for his birthday dinner planned for Wednesday. Roxanne again call around 20:30 as the children are now back in school and they placotent.
Monday, March begins, it is nice but a bit cooler. I'll dance a little, it's been a long time and I was bored. Paul left to continue his work on the dining table, she is very beautiful and I look forward to having. My order of pearls arrives earlier than expected and I spend time to verify and store everything, one thing is certain, I have a preference for certain colors (blue, purple, copper / brown) that I should change a to vary little. In the afternoon, I cook an appetizer for 5-7 of the wood shop, I cook toast topped with cheddar cheese and bacon, not very diet but it reminds me of my childhood and I must say they are appeared very quickly say, no doggie bag. At 5-7, I chats with a lady who is also the meetings of quilting, she wants to sew the same coat that I did last year, so I'll join her in making the one I saw last year and I really like, it's more pleasant to work with the company.
Tuesday, beautiful day, 30C and above all no wind, it's a great event as it sold in Texas. Paul left early as usual (it's like going to work). I'm going to dance online and read after lunch the two Dianas complete their second bracelet here because they lack the pearls. We go to the Outback Steak House for dinner, we celebrate the feast of Monic was February 29, the evening is pleasant, the food (roast beef) very good. We're back and walking the dogs, we found a small package in the mail, he should have been delivered there are at least two weeks and the provider (Fire Mountain Beads) sent me a replacement, now I have to advise I wonder what they want me to do with the second shipment. Carolyn's father died and they were forced to leave in a hurry to attend the funeral in Michigan, I wondered where she was because I did not see his car for several days, she was kind enough to put a note in the glass Motorized explaining the reason for his departure it must be hard for her because she was very close to his dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment