Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Butt Waxing In St. Louis, Mo For Men

eyes facing the holes



B ello my Cupcake !

You'll never guess ... ! ... Finally so you can guess I'll tell you the beginning of my day (dragging on the thing to make you yearn, of course!)

When my alarm clock rang at 6:50 this morning, I struggled to do not swing my laptop (which I use as alarm clock) of top of my loft (about 3 meters)!
Then I struggled to choose appropriate clothing from the time it was knowing that I had not yet opened the shutters ... (Outcome I'm not quite covered ...)
Cupcake Yes, she's guilty! ;

Then I struggled not to vomit my breakfast by eating it before the last clip Jena Lee (I feel like I'm going to make enemies!)

Finally I struggled not to miss my bus! (I got it! I got it!)

And well, I must confess that a little does it all, including my trip to the bus, his eyes half closed, the bit hiding much of the view and the desire to open those same eyes as I hang with the son of scoubidous ...

result, I actually forgot what day it was!
This is only when I boarded the bus, the driver closed the door violently and he then shoot off (I am taking the bar in the nose, he had forgotten that I was half asleep! the cad!) ... I've realized that the windows of shops were sparsely colored banners ...
space of a moment, I thought a revolution was declared overnight, and we all went Mouriri ... then I smiled .... and I remembered ... that was ...


THE FUCKING FIRST DAY OF SALE!


And yes, banners displaying "Balances", "-50%" ...
But my joy was short lived, as indeed I saw many parade a showcase for my bus ride ... m'enmène that ... Lyon in the year or I am doing my internship ...
or there's no stores ... where I'm from 9am until 6:40 p.m. the evening!


And yes cupcake ... thou shalt understand the balances for me it will not be today !
But I have a plan of attack!

- 18:30, I left the agency, my coat on my helmet on and my bag in hand! I take
-18h40-19h15
my bus I go to Monoprix to buy supplies ... AND ... clothes make the radius which is pretty huge in my Monop '! - Yes because he must know Cupcake, psychologically, this is not possible for me to do NOTHING buy the 1 day of sales !
-20h, I go with my girlfriend Laura to join my band for a pajama party at the Clique Movie (no no, it's no joke!)
- ... the days go well until Friday 12:30, the true liberation, or I could FINALLY get my aprem Store, and the entire weekend!



Moreover, not letting me apart, and as I had not much work at the agency this morning ... I did a small tour on the web and find him there a few finds to fill soldesques my shopping spree transient !


- In a private sales site, I offered a small gray and white striped dress knit in Bel Air! For almost nothing!

Ca Cupcake is my new baby!
- On the site of PB, the palette 88 colors matt (12 euros!), a lipstick (0.80 c) and an angled brush (0.80 c), 6 euro 95 for shipping ... Almost anything either eh! And the site was therefore -20%!

















Cupcake And you is how the balance at home?

0 comments:

Post a Comment