Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Helzberg Abd Scott Kay

The hypothesis of feminism applies to Mac!

Hi Cupcake!

First fair a quick tour of the news of my life network-TEUs (or girl who is on a network, or the girl who juggles YouTube, Facebook, Hello cotton Fromspring ... or me!).

So I actually discovered the site Hello-cotton, correct me if I'm wrong, but it apparently serves to publish the news blog! (Ie this one).
So if you register on this web site, you can see what is happening daily on my blog! Good

otherwise than that, between I-preview on the blog of a girl's future mac colection Wonder Woman, which was the area just whew!


For you little ignorant, here is the generic for Wonder Woman, that you re-located!

So in your opinion, what is the relationship between a brand of makeup, and the most famous super Herot (ok, they say heroin, I know!) ...
The example they could have done something for his eyes!
Is it the makeup of the famous actress? His reputation for being always masked?
I do not believe ...

Or is it to match the colors future makeup of the holding (Red blue and gold), our heroine? ... Possibly ... but unconvincing

We come now to the eternal assumption about Wonder Woman, and all these women are heroines world and are taken to muse ...


I can hear you say, "but what, why, how ..." ...
Cupcake Well my dear, this hypothesis (which to me seems plausible justification for the use of WW in mac) is that of feminism! Yes
Cupcake, the féminsime!
And the assumption is justified by a combination easy!

Wonder Woman = Heroin = consumer
Mac Makeup Mac Mac
= Wonder Woman
therefore
Mac = Heroin
consuming makeup mac = Heroin!

Ouiiii, we women, we charm us the source of their tears ... we are Heroines ... Result, if you want to be a heroine, you cover powder, mascara, blush and fap Mac!
And you can fly help people and sleep with the whole gang of Batman, Superman, Ironman, Spiderman, ... !

Note that I am not paid by Mac what I'd like to be to write this article, it's just a way to introduce this new collection of Mac Woner Woman, due out in March!

Cupcake For You:


Personally, after Hello Kitty and Barbie, I found the packaging very Retarded Teenager (teens belated) very pop Londoners art but as you know Cupcake, I'm completely in this period, so I worth it!

NB: Pop art = year 70 = Summer 2011 trend ... Is this a coincidence? I think not!

Cupcake On this, I leave you salivating, and I am returning to my pressbook!












0 comments:

Post a Comment