Monday, January 3, 2011

Can You Buy Vegan Ice Cream At Publix?

2 to 8 January 2011 to December 26, 2010

Sunday, it's cool, no question of going to the pool. We stay at the caravan and Paul has a plan he is preparing mentally for a few weeks to complete. He wants to remove the external socket of its electronic environment and connect directly to the 12volt, he has already found a transistor and must now remove all the power system and replace it. In the afternoon, trying new styles of bracelets because I want to help craft sale held in February here in the park to sell my jewelry, and for this I want to do and bracelet sets necklace, I'll probably hydrants ears as we'll see. Paul attack his project because the wood shop is closed on weekends, he managed to install all singing from time to time some Gregorian chants that he reserves to express his frustrations. In the evening, we take the daily walk with the dogs and will listen to the karaoke takes place near our caravan.
Monday he is not beautiful, it's gray but not raining. Paul from early morning to the wood shop (he was bored of his plans for the weekend). I play with my bracelets, I complete three new necklaces to match with the facts already. Carolyn has a walk after lunch and try a new model it has learned in his course. I get a phone from Ramona, the woman who gives who gives watercolor beginner, she arrived, bravo! We go shopping at Wal Mart and I'm getting ripped off at the fund, a handful of cherries was weighing nearly four pounds, normally, I watch the display and I spotted the problem, this time, I picked up the bags already filled ... .. I'll remember next time.
Tuesday he is very hot and humid. Paul goes day in the woods and go to dance classes in line with the two Dianas. In the after - noon, they just take a look because one of them wants to finish his bracelet and wants to discuss the method with me. Carolyne is also making a turn and I place a group order with Firemountain beads because there are always little things that are missing. Paul completed, reported and installed the bedside tables, they are pretty and RONT handy. In the evening we go to the Mustang Lounge with Diane and Gerry, it's a bar and it is crowded with customers (old and very old), it seems he made some hot wearing cowboy boots with shorts but the singer is good, the atmosphere pleasant and we even have a bonus, two Canadians from Manitoba including a French played their bagpipes, they were very smart with their Kilt s (no I did not see if they had of underwear underneath).
Wednesday it was still sunny and hot, I'm going to dance line in the morning and Paul continues his wood shop projects. He finished the night table and installs them. After lunch, I go shopping in McAllen with Carolyn, she wants my opinion on beads she wants to buy, it's nice to recover from the girls, she finds what she seeks and I also find some stones sale that supplement what I already have. The evening is quiet, I do my laundry and I make another necklace to complete a set.
Thursday, the weather is beautiful, nice and hot, but we're too busy to go swimming. Paul is motivated, several pieces of wood on which he works are almost completed, it has now begun to replace the wooden plate used to vent the refrigerator of the boat, (it was ugly). I have a course in Art Studio, we work with charcoal (I have not touched the black and white drawing for fifty years) we draw a landscape, I chose a beach and everything is completed in fifteen minutes. To my surprise, back at home, Paul looks at the drawing and it also looks like a beach .... phew! in the afternoon, there is the first watercolor in which we decide our first topic to be a flower and Professor gives us a list of supplies needed. At dinner time there is a BBQ to raise money for the wood shop, we have offered to volunteer, Paul cooked meat and I give it to each customer, we have sold over 300, the evening is considered a success.
Friday he is still very beautiful, I wisely left the caravan because I am expecting a delivery of some supplies for my watercolor today. Paul returns from the wood shop with two covers, wine bag, two superb storage for pens, glasses etc.. that will be installed on each side of the TV and a napkin holder, they are all successful and very pretty. I get my supplies and Paul returned to the wood shop in the afternoon. Upon his return, we will spend some time at the pool and take a long walk to dog park. It is a sad day for me because I learned that my 61 year old cousin died of cancer on January 5, I have two cousins of my mother's side and is the only one I really knew because they grew up in Quebec City.
Saturday is cloudy, the wood shop is closed for the weekend, what a pity ..., Paul can not go play So with his friends, this is the right time for shopping. We go to Harlingen to buy supplies for our hobbies at Hobby Lobby. We will also see if Office Depot is a powerful drive to make backup copies of our computers, with all my photos and games we would be very frustrated if we had lost a drive on our computers. We find a Seagate drive with a terabyte for $ 80, it seems like a good deal. We stop at Olive Garden for lunch, it's not cheap but it is good and the portions are reasonable, no need for doggie bags. In the evening, Luis and Claudette Chatting stop for us, we decide to go take a walk with them, she will share a table to sell our jewelry at the Craft Show from February 5 and bought cloth to put on the table, I'll finish with my sewing machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment