Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Male Monologues Vampire

A toy jewelry to

Hi Cupcake!

Here I am again to tell you about my new jewelry! :)
Alour ...
is rounded rectangle (no no, I do not use photoshop, I never see what you mean ...), it's black, but it still adds pink to girly! :)
And then you can do stuff with ...
is ...
is ...
is ...

THE IPHONE 4!

And yes, I Have It finally Cupcake! And it was a battle every day! Because normally I would have to be 31 August 2010, the day of my 20 years! (Gift of love my daddy!)

Good to hand you say it is a jewel with which everything is done, let's talk about this phenomenon!

Well we just clearly say that the iPhone has clearly invaded your lands Cupcake, the capital of the province, mouths subway to bus stops, we no longer live without the daily hear the "always blankie" (common to almost all the iPhones) of the Iphone SMS tone neighbor!
And yes, well done Steevy (Steve Job, of course)! But hell, how to explain only me who is 20 years, almost 21, I'm quite proud with my iPhone 4, but I crossed the street a kitten 11 years, Longchamps bag, Repetto ballerina and iPhone 4 in hand?
Dude, you could make an effort for the welfare of my pride and my moral health, and create a jewel baby booked at least 16 years, no one is stupid in the area have the same gadgets as the kids!
limit is as if I showed my router Bayblade and that I play this with my colleagues at work to break! Each
her jewel, to each his toy! Shit eh! For this t'illustrer

Cupcake, look image, and you'll understand what I'm generating!

Still, I am delighted to have dropped my 3G for 4! :) (The fouuur ^ ^) And for you
Cupcake, holder or prospective holder (because you do not way off!), '4 The Iphone or not ...) Here is my list of 10 applications Favourite! (Not in order)

1 - Facebook (do I really need to explain it to you?)
2 - Around me (or find a bakery, petrol station, a sushi shop near the or it is just around me:))
3 - Shazam (the base what you are looking for a song or artist, your toy finds for you)
4-Kik (trick instant messaging, texting, but as thing as a free good to me since I unlimited texting, but just to send "j'te kik" to my friends, for us it's like the facebook poke!)
5-Angry Birds (because fuck this game is mad mad mad!)
6 - Jump Doodle (because I'm addicted)
7-VDM (for when you're done shit to wait for your bus, or toilet ...)
8 - DTC (see reason 7)
9 - IPO: becaufe is a makeup addict or it is not, and it's nice to dream ! )
10 - The fall game oasis (just for the sound effects!)

That Cupcake, I downloaded it all and be quick about it!
You have bats that my score is Doodle 25 000 and peanuts!


0 comments:

Post a Comment