Monday, January 17, 2011

Why Does Facebook Have A Problem

16 to 22 January 2011

Sunday, it's still raining in the morning but the weather warms and the sun finally emerges in the afternoon. We left early enough to go out for dinner at Sam's Club, Paul eats his hot dog (Like Costco) and try their pizza (it is good). We go to Sports Academy because they sell the fishing line $ 2. less than Wal Mart. We return home for dinner and meet Monic and Yvon who are Quebecers who arrived yesterday, they know Micheline, (the one that introduced me to the pleasure of making bracelets last year), and Gilles, her husband, who were here last year. They come from Yuma (where Gilles and Marielle went away) and just spend a few months here. They are friendly and invite us to take a drink. Subsequently, we invite them to come to us for the 5-7 because Paul wants to show what he did the wood shop at Yvon is a lovely couple, we certainly see them again soon. Carolyn has a walk late at night, she wants to order from Fire Mountain and asked me my opinion. Finally a day where we don 'nothing special had to be done, we had fun.
Monday, the weather told us the sun, he had come here as a neighbor the day was cloudy. Paul continues with his small wood shop routine and have fun with my beads. In the afternoon, Carolyn is a ride, she has several projects to complete and need motivation or advice. When Paul returns, we go to a butcher shop / grocery store Mexican cuts of meat are different, there's no steak, that's for sure. I buy beef shin to make Osso Bucco, a very difficult thing to find here is the veal, I do not see in stores. I found Xtreme Pringles chips with guacamole and I let myself be carried away by my curiosity, it's good but seriously it unblocks sinuses, I wonder if they are found in Quebec. I have to buy cheese because tomorrow there is a wood shop at 5-7 and we bring snacks, I want to make wheels facies tortilla with cheese and chili sweet.
Tuesday, it's nice and warm, as it feels good to feel the sun on our skin. Paul goes on morning wood shop as usual, he worked on a box of herbal teas and small jewelry display cases for me. I go line dancing. In the afternoon the Dianas are making bracelets, we can sit outside because it is not windy, it's so pleasant. Around 4 pm, we go to shop for a small Wood-meeting drink, I bring cheese and tortilla wraps and with all the food that people have made we do not need to eat at home. They discuss the cook-out of it A few weeks ago and plan the next, they are used to raise funds to improve and replace tools. Carolyn and Tom are there and I met the wives of several friends of Paul, the people of this group are friendly.
Wednesday, it's nice but a little cool, I do not think we can go swimming der before the month of February. In the morning I'm going to line dancing and Paul will work his timbers. After lunch, he is very glad, Texas Moulding where he buys his wood received from walnut and mahogany, we will search 4 planks of wood for the modest sum of $ 177. It is not given but the products finishes are beautiful. There is also the sub woofer that was received at Sam's Club, we will search for Paul is pleased with his new toys. Unfortunately, in return, he failed to make the new speaker with our sound system, puts the finishing touch that it will take a bit to find a solution.
Thursday it's sunny but cool. Paul goes to the wood shop and is the day for my watercolor classes, is very nice, the lady who gives the course is good, it takes its time and shows us the techniques, step by step, even early the results are interesting, it looks watercolor, I can not wait to see what the next course will give. After dinner, we go to a game in the great hall is strictly line dancing, it helps to practice, Monique and Yvon come with us is a pleasant evening.
Friday he is still cool but sunny, I am a lazy day, I decided to make Osso Bucco for Paul because he loves this dish, slow cooker heats the trailer and it feels good . Paul works to make a wooden bowl, it's all the rage this year, all the guys are making bowls, I asked Paul a special form, flat and large enough to put our fruits. He returned to the studio all happy, he had no mishap is successful, the dish was formed on the lathe. I stay in the caravan and I discipline myself, I have to make earrings to go with the necklace and bracelet sets I've already completed. No exit today and Paul returns to eat his meals cooked and we spend a quiet evening.
Saturday, he's cool but bright sunshine and the wood shop is closed. We go shopping and see if the sound system is defective, we must travel to McAllen to find a Best Buy, Paul asks to test the device with a woofer and you'll soon realize that the problem with the installation of our new speaker was not the technician (Paul) but with the control system, we store on order a new one. It will come back for the next week, because it suits me just close by, there is a shop where they sell for clothing line, this time, they have tropical clothing, such as one found in the resorts, I buy three blouses among the dozens that I like because they are difficult to find and $ 10. It's a damn bargain, they normally breaks down to $ 60. We go through Sam's Club because it is the best place to find and return the meat nice dinner at home. I take a walk with the dogs and I stop Monica chats with Yvonne and I told him that we are planning a visit to Mexico tomorrow and they decide to join us. In the evening, Carolyn has a ride and we talk about projects pearls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment