Friday, January 14, 2011

Carolina Diffusion And Osmosis Lab Answers

Or the gulf is widening ...

Hi Cupcake!


So if you follow me on Facebook, you've probably realized that the chasm which I speak is the one I dig a little every day in my bank account ... My discovered ...


I do not tell you the amount, not by shame, simply because he changes every day, I shame, I'm bad about myself and my sneakers, but I dig again and again ...
And it's always the same thing, I called my Dad any unfortunate, I did yell, I am a transfer that I promise to repay as soon as I receive the pay of my internship ... and yet the following afternoon, here I am en route to the shopping center ...


I want to say that basically it was to spend my gift card (so no expense ) from Galleries Lafayette, except that I have found nothing, so I wandered like a lost soul in the crowded alleys ... I took refuge in two or three shops where I did not give ... Because too many people and not the liver ...


Then finally, I found myself at the Gap ... Y'avait person or body or to the cabin, it's been a while since I had not brought my nose and I was like a big shot of nostalgia!
Small T shirt with just any basic writing Gap .. The basis whereof the trick retarded teenager (because I worth it), the thing that I recall my visits to the U.S. ... You have me included Cupcake, I have not resisted ...
beit Here! (9.99 euros)
The first here it is, a T-shirt very colorful coral summer, I took it in XL so that it falls on my shoulders a little sexy (Big Lol!) and especially for me it serves as a tunic over leggings, so I can return boom boom my shorts (which I spring to life to death right now!) ... what the hell, I do not have to justify myself Cupcake, I wanted to wide, wide, cool, summer ... I broke down and voila!










So it kills or not?



And you have not seen all of this T shirt Cupcake because it is the detail that kills, it is well known !
The Gap is written in tone on tone with small flowers! If cabbage is not all that!

base what! (9.99 euros)
The second is I think even more basic, and even more retarded than the first teenager, he has absolutely no interest, I am ashamed to have bought it but I love it! This little gray mottled with the U.S. boy, GAP base in blue (yeah yeah, I know my description she kills her mom!). Well you have understood the Cupcake , this T shirt is worth seeing, so I'll show you!











Well after I went home annoyed, but not without a detour through Lollipops to see the famous boots of my dreams that cost 90 euros (resulted), and I finally told myself that it was not worth as the blow it (again I hurt it in writing!) ...
I am for lace! (13.10 euros)
Check with me ... Finally at the bottom of my home ... I came face to face with the store which re floor of my building: Everybody Says ...
And cheer me up after the failure fashion (although the financial victory) boots Lollipops, I went there and did find one, I think, little gem!
This little dress brand Cherry brown lace ... (Kind of lace, indeed, the new fashion what lace!) Not likeable?




Well here it is, after all his mistakes Cupcake, I went home or I asked myself before the big TV, I watch Angels of reality TV (that I clearly recovered morale, because nothing in the world I'll change my life with that of Cindy Sanders even for 1 million dollars!) and I Rouillot tagada between facebook and strawberry pink!


My cupcake If you were a priest, I confess all these fisheries of days, unfortunately you're probably do not, so I will continue to be a sinner, hoping to check my godmother waiting for me at my parents (gift Christmas) so I could really attack the sales! What crap! (No but seriously, if it continues, I will take a credit balance in cofidis!)


Cupcake Bye and see you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment