Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chester's Hot Fries Halal Haram

My Products "I'll be there for youuu!"

Hi Cupcake!

So today at work, I do not have much to do!
Chupa Chup
's for Sephora
Doooonc, I want to show you something common to many girls!
what I call my product "I'll Be There For You" are my small products that are always there for me, since I enmènes around my little package here this!



So here are the contents of this little kit which will then decrypt the comb (? You can say? ... Whatever ').
Cupcake Yes, you do not dream, we live from my office!
Knowing that there are not any to the extent necessary, it lacks a baby mascara (I had one agnes B, but it has dried) and powder (I think putting my ELF).

1) The kit Practi Beauty:
- deodorant wipes (already used before and after a concert or a private party I met the artist! It's always better with eh!)
- hand cream nail: it made all hands soft, it feels good, and it is cheap!
- The concealer (which can serve as a correction) to correct your imperfections throughout the day! Two new products

should join this kit soon as I won twice in mini contest that holds the trademark on his facebook, so to come spray for hair and makeup removal wipes!







2) The lip products!

- The labello: the basic personal and blue (Hydro care) is my favorite part was the best that moisturizes lips without too much grease! (My biggest problems with labello ... fat! ^ ^)








- An ELF Plumping Lip Gloss Color Glaze Fire Coral double meaning! Because it makes me beautiful lips to my boyfriend (well after a good nutcracker, there's nothing left, but it's for fun!)















- lip balm sunny Golden Bourjois Pink: because he fed and hydrates the lips of sublimating the glitter of the sun (yes Cupcake, straight from the top:))

















- A Mini Bourjois Lipstick shade 23 (A type of orange): s amazing to be top fashion and both in all circumstances! I love to amourn is my favorite breakfast! :)















3) For n'yeux Cupcake:

- In a little while simplicity Colourful Palette at Sephora: X chromosome No. 10. Three colors and a blue netures Agaya all if necessary. Usable in any circumstance, and easily applied to the finger!

- As I told you, normally there is also a mini mascara, but it has recently mourru ...












4) Accessories, more or less useful, to top it off!



buffers (yes Cupcake, talking about, it's not taboo, it is nature!), Monoprix paper tissues to wipe my eyes too wet in the cinema (yes Cupcake yes, I am a sensitive!), a "Y" adapter or a dual headphones to listen to music with my girlfriend Elisa in the subway! :), Hair elastic AC is essential, an ugly but useful Douglas mirror and a box ... with ... drugs against migraine (Veeeeeery useful!)


Cupcake And voila, we went around, I hope you got it rained and I said to you soon!

Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment